Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Star Fall Could Say it All - July 2010

I cannot believe how incredibly lucky I am to have you in my life. I guess wishing on a star really works if you are persistent. That twinkling light could have burned my eyes the way I stared into it wishing for you to hold me tight. In the end, I wouldn't have cared if it did. Once I saw you, I never saw anything as beautiful anyway...my only regret would have been not being able to stare into your warm eyes, like a sunset on the horizon.

It's crazy, the way I love you, my dream come true. I never thought it would be possible to feel so stable and unstable, so weightless and yet so strong. But that's love, I guess. And I've found it in you, and your kisses, your smile, your laugh. Now I know all those things the great writers have spoken of, those wonderful fantastical thing, are not rubbish, but alive in the way you always know just how to hold me and just the right thing to say.

I want to keep you forever. I only want to be by your side forever, and try my best to make you as happy as you make me.

Ashley D. Nichols
The Nocturnal Bablatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment